Papademas, D., 2009. The International Visual Sociology Association 2009 IVSA Code of Research Ethics and Guidelines. Visual Studies 24, 250–257. Saved in course file.
Cross-cultural filmmaking [electronic resource]: a handbook for making documentary and ethnographic films and videos: chapter on Ethics.
Below are from the perspectives of journalism and oral history, not social science research. But very useful.
- National Press Photographers’ Association Code of Ethics
- Radio and Television Digital News Association, Guidelines for Ethical Video and Audio Editing
- The Canadian Journalism Project, Ethical guidelines for editing audio
- Rebecca Jones, Blended Voices: Crafting a Narrative from Oral History Interviews Oral History Review 31:1 2004
- Code of Ethics for Associated Press