Papademas, D., 2009. The International Visual Sociology Association 2009 IVSA Code of Research Ethics and Guidelines. Visual Studies 24, 250–257. Saved in course file.
Below are from the perspectives of journalism and oral history, not social science research. But very useful.
- National Press Photographers’ Association Code of Ethics
- Radio and Television Digital News Association, Guidelines for Ethical Video and Audio Editing
- The Canadian Journalism Project, Ethical guidelines for editing audio
- Rebecca Jones, Blended Voices: Crafting a Narrative from Oral History Interviews Oral History Review 31:1 2004
- Code of Ethics for Associated Press