In this assignment, you will design a static visualization for a small data set. The goal is that you get your hands dirty creating a visualization and that you’re forced to make design choices based on what you’ve learned so far.
You are free to use any tool you want, either a graphics tool, pen and sharpies, a charting library, a statistics program, or whatever else you please.
- You’re working with the data set we’ve gone through in class. It’s mostly cleaned up and ready to visualize.
- Find the original on Wikipedia
- or download the XLS file here: Longest Running TV-series internationally (Top 100)
- Your Visualization
- 1-2 page writeup (250-500 words) describing
- The design choices you made
- Your process
- The problems you ran into, if any