VR experience

During the experience of trying HTC Vive, I liked the Tilt Brush the most. I am always a little bit scared of sketching on paper. Without any training or practices of drawing, I am afraid that I would make mistake and I couldn’t control the movement of fingers precisely to transfer what is in my mind to what is on the paper. I think Tilt Brush made the creative process less intimidating. I used my whole body to draw, by moving my foot, arms, hand and fingers all together, the drawing process seemed more intuitive than just moving my fingers on paper. I was also fascinated by the different effects of my brushes, such as fire, snow and papers. They seemed so real and I am more emotionally attached to the drawing process than drawing 2D images. I would improve the gravity or resistance simulation to make it more realistic to a real world.

I think the Tilt Brush control panel could be improved a little bit. The menu is a bit confusing and I got lost when I accidentally clicked on a button, and couldn’t figure out how to go back to my previous sketch. Maybe instead of having the control panel as a 2D menu, it could be a 3D fitting room, I can go into the room to change my equipments.